Bad caramel(complete) Bad caramel(complete)

nice :)

You need to make the piano enter in your waving background sound. It's like if the piano was killing all other sounds, you need to put im part of the rest of the song. Put more reverb and soften it, I assure you it will sound better :)

Continue, hope to hear more :)

:L:_:P:

Alabama Alabama

Buzzing

I'll go over the crappy quality of the song and say that you have nice synth, but try to vary it more, or add something else. it's like always the same thing over and over. I know that the basslinesurely sounds better with nice quality but I can't judge it because I can't hear it well. but it's pretty nice :)

Cool :)

Crystal X Crystal X

Soundline

Well, nice beginning, but try to vary the synth line along your song. it's like it's always the same thing. Add another bassline, more powerfull and sidechain it with your kick, you'll see, this will make the difference.

Keep it up :)

Mans0n responds:

thank you for the advice, im already making more progress on it. ill be releasing the final version in a few days.

~ Eternal Bliss~ ~ Eternal Bliss~

nice !!

Heyyyyy that's a nice song :) But I would add an heavier bass and a synth lead when the song really begins, like at 0:40. But that's just my opinion lol

That's really nice, continue the good work, hope to hear more ;)

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks, yea, i'm considering going over my synths again... I have found out a way to make a more crisp full sounding super saw, and i'm thinking of changing this up and replacing it.

Oh, and If you want to hear more, listen to ~ Hypomatic ~ , it's this songs cousin lol.

DJS - Mr.Travelling Man ReMix DJS - Mr.Travelling Man ReMix

Pretty nice

Heyy, that's pretty cool man although the beginnig sounded like Erodancer ;)

Continue your mix, that's pretty cool ;)

Day21 - Harsh morning Day21 - Harsh morning

nice !

Hey man, this is a pretty nice song ;)

You did very good even if you don't say so :)

pabouchard responds:

haha thanks.... :)

Lightyear Lightyear

Cool man

Damn NICE ! ;)

Your style is damn great, love it ;)

Underbrush Empire Underbrush Empire